Who are we?
Art is Business is a platform for the corporate, private and arts scene to meet, share knowledge and create new cooperations. This is made possible through channels such as the Art is Business print and online media, the Connections events, the Art is Business Awards, corporate and art trainings as well as the Art is Business community and its Circle of Friends.
- Value-based knowledge sharing through which the corporate sector can learn about the benefit of artistic collaborations
- Promoting a business-drive approach among the stakeholders on the arts scene.
Social Enterprise in the Arts:
- Art is Business Youth
Art is Business Youth is an educational and inspirational programme for young generations to highlight the importance of art for future managers.
- Art is Business Learning
The Art is Business educational program aims to raise awareness of different aspects of the art-and-business world through practical implementations.
- Companies for the Arts Fund
Art is Business’ civil fund for companies to provide business-oriented arts funding through grants.
The Art is Business Awards is our annual event celebrating the commitment of corporate and private patrons and representatives of art and tourism to artistic collaborations.
- Art is Business Connections
Art is Business Connections is a series of networking events to share knowledge and best practices based on current events and common themes with the help of experts.
AIB publishes a bi-monthly print magazine and runs an online media portal featuring inspiring national and international business, arts and education professionals and showcasing best practices. The main target audience of the print magazine are corporate and cultural managers and those who can bring about change in the field of corporate and cultural funding in their country.
- Art is Business for Companies
Art is Business offers a range of services for companies from art consultancy to classic agency and project management services, including:
- Organising corporate art trainings
- Organising art programmes for events
- Cultural press and PR services, media buying
- Managing corporate partnership funds
- Building corporate collections
- Creating artistic sponsorship and funding strategies
- Art is Business for Culture
Art is Business for Culture is the AIB service pillar for the art market, including:
- Developing and implementing art-and-business strategies
- Networking and establishing circles of friends
- Developing sponsorship projects
- Organising networking events
- Creating service packages
We are proud to have been awarded the “Active Community Award” in the for-profit category by the independent jury of Bridge Budapest in 2021.
Art is Business is an official partner organisation of the National Association of Managers since 2022.